1 PREPARE TO SELL YOUR HOUSE
Selling your home can be a very difficult and emotional process. The motivation to sell your home will be an important factor in the urgency of the sale and the price you get for your house. We will setup a free consultation to help you strategize your move and ensure you have a concrete game plan.
2 HIRE YOUR AGENT
In the maze of forms, financing, inspections, marketing, pricing, and negotiating it makes sense to work with professionals who will guide you through every step of the way. We will work tirelessly to market and sell your house for top dollar.
3 SET THE LIST PRICE OF YOUR HOUSE
Several factors, including market conditions and interest rates, will determine how much you can get for your home. In other words, home selling is part art, part science, part marketing, and part negotiation.
We will provide a full in-depth comparative market analysis combined with our proprietary software to help us determine the best possible price to list and sell your house for top dollar.
4 MARKET YOUR HOUSE FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE
• We will create and execute a marketing plan guaranteed to sell your house quickly.
• We use professional photographers, videographers and drone technology to make your home stand out.
• If vacant, we stage your home for free.
• We work with an on-call interior design firm to create the perfect first impression for buyers.
• We build a custom website and virtual tour for your home.
• We have a database of more than 50,000 people to email blast your property.
• We distribute flyers of your listing to surrounding neighborhoods.
• We work with contractors that will fix what is needed before your home goes on the market.
• All of this at no charge to you.
Our in-house team of marketing and programming professionals will make sure your house stands out
and receives maximum exposure.
5 NEGOTIATE THE OFFERS
Perhaps the most complex moment in the sales process comes when you get an offer for yourhome. In real estate you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate. Negotiationmeans getting the best for our clients.
6 AFTER AN ACCEPTED OFFER
When you have a signed contract with the buyer for your home, you may feel as if you can breathe a sigh of relief. But before you can completely relax there are additional terms and conditions that need to be met before settling the transaction. We will guide you through the entire process.
In addition, lenders will arrange for an appraiser to provide an independent estimate of the value of the house and ensure that you are paying a fair price for the home.
7 PLAN YOUR MOVE
Some of the activities required to sell your home can actually help with the moving process. For example, by cleaning out closets, the basement, and the attic, you will have less to do once the home is under contract.
We work with reputable moving companies that will help you in your move—at no cost to you.