Established in 2017, the Bridge for Dreams Foundation is dedicated to helping high school students in financial need through a scholarship program for those who are continuing their education.
Our goal is to help deserving individuals within our community achieve their career goals, an objective which has the added benefit of bettering the community at large. In short, our goal is to ensure that no deserving scholar in our community will be deprived of higher education because of a shortage of funds.
• Recipients must demonstrate financial need.
• Recipients must be a graduating high school senior.
• Recipients must set high standards for themselves, be highly motivated and express determination to succeed.
• Preference will be given to students whose GPA is 3.4 or above.
• Recipients must plan to attend a fully accredited four-year college/university.
As the Foundation grows, so will its opportunities to extend financial assistance and remove some of the financial burdens associated with going to, surviving in, and graduating from college.